- I’ve worked in education for 14 years.
- I’m CPR and First Aid Certified for adults, children, infants, and dogs.
- I’m certified in the Federal Emergency Management System.
- I love painting and sell paintings as well as face paint in my spare time.
- I absolutely love all animals and have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a bearded dragon at home!
- I also have a great husband, 3 amazing kids, 2 of whom are currently working for WMPC.
- Hospice nurse
- I have owned the Twin Mountain Cottages for 5 years
- I am a pet CPR and first aid instructor
- Family is my love
- I love all animals
- I have a horse (Fiona) and a dog (Vezna)
- I love country music
- I want to become an equine and dog trainer
- I have a nephew that is my world
- I compete in pageants
- I have a dog (Axel) and horse (Bradley)
- I play the piano and the drums
- I have 2 miniature donkeys Max and Lady.
- My fur nephew is a G.D. (Golden Devil) named Tuck.
- I want to travel the world with my dog.
- I am a groomer
- I am from Long Island, NY
- I still groom in long island when I can
- I have 2 cats of my own
- I am CPR and first aid certified for cats and dogs
- I have a dog named Captain
- I have a Leopard Gecko named Morty
- I studied Biology at Plymouth State University
- I love hiking and swimming with captain
- I love all animals!
- I once lived with up to 11 dogs
- I was born with 11 toes and 11 fingers
- My hobby is reselling shoes
- I own 2 purebred dogs, a golden retriever and german shepherd
- I used to run cross country in high school
- I love dogs!
- My favorite color is yellow
- I like Spongebob
- I love music, my favorite band is 21 Pilots
- Heather is my mom
- My favorite animal is dogs
- I have 2 dogs and 3 cats
- I am studying animal care in college
- I love hiking
- I am very adventurous
- I love working with dogs and cats, there’s always more to learn.
- I am good with animals and hope to turn it into a full time career.
- While continuing school I am able to further my knowledge of working with animals.
- I also love to play video games and D & D.
- Heather is my mom too!